Traditionally, cars are washed with bucket or jet wash system and using caustic detergent. These harsh chemicals are harmful to the vehicles and scrubbing scratches the paintwork. To avoid damaging your car and maintain its quality, we offer EcoWash to our customers. Our car wash is made up of 2-in-1 Wash and Wax, and a SteamWash service.
2-in-1 Wash and Wax
Wax uses a natural cleaning agent call Carnauba extracted from a palm tree in South America. It is free of artificial chemicals and has neutral PH. The solution dissolve dirt particles when sprayed on the car and is then wiped off with microfibre cloth. A key advantage of Carnauba Wax is that it leaves a protective layer on top of the paintwork so it looks shiny. It is not oily or sticky, so it won’t attract insects and dust. The wax also protects the paint work from harmful UV light from discolouration and lets water off easily.
Carnauba Wash and Wax is used on windows, windscreen, lights, leather and tyre, rims and chrome part, it give a protective wax layer over the surface. This makes it difficult for insects, bird droppings, dirt, and grease to stick onto the surface and thus is easier to be cleaned off. Your windscreen and lights will be a lot cleaner and brighter! It is gentle on your vehicle paintwork and keep it shiny!
2-in-1 has the following advantages:
- Uses less than 1 litre of water per wash
- Saves up to 200 litres of drinking water per wash
- Environmentally friendly.
- Natural and soluble cleaning agents. Zero ‘toxic runoff’ or water pollution.
- All-in-one vehicle wash, wax, protection and polish faster than a traditional wash, including rims and tyres.
This service brings together the power of heat, water and pressure to your vehicle and leaves it sparkling clean without damaging the paint work. At the same time, it protects the environment by using almost chemical free sanitation system and very little water. The machine uses pressurised steam that gently lifts dirt off the vehicle’s body and then is wiped off with a microfiber cloth without scrubbing or scratching. With an average 6 – 8 bar of pressurised steam it reaches deep surfaces, window seals, air vents, grills, wheel arches, and other grooves brushes can’t reach. The steam also melts away grease/oil in the engine compartment without affecting the electrical. The steam also dries quickly leaving no swirl marks, water spots or spiderweb-like marks, especially on black or dark vehicles.
SteamWash has the following advantages:
- Environmentally friendly. Uses 2-4 litres of water per vehicle instead of 100litres typically used.
- Dry steam allows areas that are sensitive to water such as, dashboards and parts of the engine, to be cleaned.
- Pressurised steam removes odours, smoke smells. Thermal shock kills bacteria, fleas, fungi and mites that hide inside upholstery or carpet.